Firth perfect Englishman: Cameron DiazApril 30th, 2012 - 6:03 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 30 (IANS) Actress Cameron Diaz, who has a soft spot for English men, says British actor Colin Firth is a perfect example of a perfect British man.
“I love their sense of humour and the sense of chivalry and charm. It’s something that is innately part of the culture - we don’t have that over here, it’s not the same in America,” thesun.co.uk quoted her as saying.
The 39-year-old considers Firth as a perfect Englishman.
“Colin Firth is the perfect Englishman,” she said.
- Cameron Diaz & Colin Firth to star in 'Gambit' - Feb 04, 2011
- Firth to return to the stage with Betrayal - Mar 28, 2011
- Diaz guarding 'The Counselor' love scenes - Sep 14, 2012
- Firth loved wearing kilt for 'The King's Speech' - Jan 23, 2011
- I don't think I'm attractive: Mila Kunis - Jun 17, 2012
- Rupert Everett Finds Jennifer Aniston’s Choice Of Films Tasteless! - Dec 30, 2010
- Diaz, Law dating? - Mar 16, 2012
- Brand regrets not helping Winehouse - Aug 13, 2012
- Queen Elizabeth amused by 'The King's Speech' - Feb 05, 2011
- Cameron Diaz, Colin Firth in 'Gambit' remake - Feb 02, 2011
- Cameron Diaz in 'Gambit' remake - Feb 03, 2011
- Diaz, A-Rod still together - Jun 07, 2011
- Diaz to share bed with cheetah - Sep 10, 2012
- Don't take things seriously, suggests Hathaway - Feb 28, 2012
- Brand, Halliwell bond over yoga - Aug 29, 2012