First photos of ‘Chaz’ Bono surfaceJune 17th, 2009 - 4:42 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 17 (ANI): The first photos of Chastity, the only child of Cher and late husband Sonny Bono, have surfaced since she began hormonal treatment to become a man.
RadarOnline reports that Chastity began taking hormones some time within the last two weeks.
Chastity has not changed much in terms of physical appearance, but sources close to the author/musician say she may have to lose weight in order to proceed with the surgery.
Steps for the sex change began early this year in March, after her 40th birthday, reports Fox News.
Meanwhile, Cher has restrained herself from making any comments on the topic. (ANI)
- Cher's daughter Chastity to undergo sex change - Jun 12, 2009
- Chaz Bono presents Jennifer Elia with an engagement ring - Nov 28, 2011
- Chaz Bono expects some weight loss to happen during 'DWTS' show - Sep 06, 2011
- "Becoming Chaz" To Be Aired On Oprah Winfrey's Network - Jan 15, 2011
- Chaz Bono Is A Man Lawfully - May 07, 2010
- Cher's sex-swap son flaunts new girlfriend - Apr 19, 2010
- Cher stands by daughter's 'man' decision - Jun 18, 2009
- Cher and Sonny Bono's daughter to undrego sex change surgery - Jun 12, 2009
- Chaz Bono is now a man after sex-change surgery - Oct 31, 2009
- Warren Beatty's daughter plans sex change - Jun 18, 2010
- Chaz Bono Taking The Final Steps Of His Sex Change Operation - Oct 24, 2009
- Chaz Bono Is A Man Now, Legally - May 07, 2010
- Cher says marriage to Sonny Bono drove her to the brink of suicide - Dec 05, 2010
- Cher admires son Chaz's courage - May 02, 2011
- Cher to marry Medvetz soon? - Aug 22, 2012