First James Bond museum opens SundayApril 5th, 2009 - 1:03 am ICT by IANS
London, April 4 (IANS) The world’s first James Bond museum, showcasing several gadgets and vehicles from the popular Bond films, will open to public Sunday.
According to mirror.co.uk, the new 007 atraction is located in Keswick, Cumbria.
Among the exhibits at the museum are the Triumph Stag convertible from “Diamonds Are Forever” and the Colibri gun from “The Man With The Golden Gun”.
- James Bond design art show opens in London - Jul 06, 2012
- Oct 5 to be celebrated as Global James Bond Day (With Image) - Aug 30, 2012
- US man watches 25 James Bond films in 3 days to find out best 007 - Apr 06, 2011
- Daniel Craig is the best Bond: Roger Moore - Aug 29, 2012
- I thought I'm not right Bond girl: Naomie Harris - Jan 16, 2012
- 'James Bond' shoot stalled in India - Aug 26, 2011
- Exhibition at Royal Opera House telling stories behind the Olympics - Jul 28, 2012
- Wondering what to gift your sister this Rakhi? - Aug 12, 2011
- James Bond gets a dedicated channel - Aug 08, 2012
- Roger Moore pays tribute to Tom Mankiewicz - Aug 04, 2010
- London's V&A; Museum showcases Tagore, Kalighat paintings - Oct 18, 2011
- Warne to propose to Hurley? - Sep 26, 2011
- Serious bus accident in northwest England reportedly kills 3 - May 24, 2010
- Knightley cosies up with The Klaxons rocker - Apr 11, 2011
- New James Bond movie shelved - Jul 02, 2010