Film depicting Einstein’s most prolific years set to hit the big screenNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:17 am ICT by admin
Walter Isaacson, who penned biography “Einstein: His Life and Universe,” has also given rights to the company.
Alan and Gabe Polsky, the producers of the film said that the focus of it would be the early life of Einstein from ages 20 to 40, ending around the time when he won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1921.
“That is when he was at his most prolific, a rebellious character who challenged every theory and was ostracized by the scientific community, but who redefined how we look at the world and how energy plays into everything we do,” Variety quoted Polsky, as saying.
Polsky also said that the film would also explore Einstein’s personal struggles and his romantic relations. (ANI)
- Jobs biography Amazon's best-selling book of 2011 - Dec 07, 2011
- Kutcher to play Steve Jobs - Apr 02, 2012
- Wandering in India, Steve Jobs learned intuition - Oct 24, 2011
- Apple boss Steve Jobs finally gives nod to authorised biog - Apr 12, 2011
- Einstein's letters, documents go online - Mar 20, 2012
- Einstein's manuscript on display in Israel - Mar 08, 2010
- Steve Jobs biography to be released in November - Aug 16, 2011
- Steve Jobs' biography to release Oct 24 - Oct 07, 2011
- When Clinton called Steve Jobs over Lewinsky scandal - Oct 23, 2011
- After particle discovery, spotlight on Satyendra Nath Bose - Jul 05, 2012
- Einstein was right... higher you live, faster you age! - Jul 24, 2012
- Alien encounter may not be happy one: Nobel laureate - Aug 27, 2012
- Vinod Mehta, Chetan Bhagat top bestseller list (IANS Books) - Dec 17, 2011
- Vinod Mehta, Chetan Bhagat's books rule again (IANS Books) - Dec 24, 2011
- Steve Jobs on top of book cart (IANS Books) - Nov 03, 2011
Tags: acquired, einstein, feature film, gabe, liongate, look at the world, mathematician, nobel prize in physics, ostracized, personal struggles, producers, redefined, scientific community, theoretical physicist, walter isaacson