Fielder-Civil’s ‘love child’ inspires Winehouse’s ‘Ultimate Betrayal’April 14th, 2009 - 1:00 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 14 (ANI): Amy Winehouse has penned a song called ‘The Ultimate Betrayal’ after hearing claims about her estranged husband Blake Fielder-Civil’s ‘love child’.
The singer was devastated after Gilleen Morris, 31, claimed the she got pregnant with Fielder-Civil’s child following a romp in a Sheffield rehab clinic.
According to a source, Winehouse went to her studio on Caribbean isle St Lucia and penned her emotional song, hours after hearing the news.
The new song even repeats the famous line from her biggest hit ‘Rehab’: “No, No, No.”
“Amy still felt they had something between them and that one day they’d be together again. But this news destroyed her,” the Sun quoted the source as saying.
“She sat down with her guitar and started writing The Ultimate Betrayal.
“She keeps repeating the line: ‘Blake a baby, no, no, no.’ It’s very haunting,” the source added.
In the next two months, Winehouse is due to complete her third album.
Most of her Grammy-winning 2006 record ‘Back to Black’ was written about Fielder-Civil and their turbulent relationship before they got married.
The source added: “Amy’s best material was written when heartbroken by Blake, when he was two-timing her. But with all her problems we would rather she was happy than writing brilliant, emotive songs.” (ANI)
- Winehouse didn't like singing her hit songs - Jun 28, 2012
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Amy Winehouse 'really can cook' - Feb 08, 2010
- Blake Fielder-Civil plans "threesome" with Amy Winehouse - Feb 07, 2010
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Amy Winehouse 'fears' her ex will reveal 'their secrets' in songs - Mar 25, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's boyfriend says she is 'throwing herself into work' - Mar 29, 2011
- Winehouse's earliest song lyrics found in a stash of dumped school books - Dec 28, 2010
- Winehouse to record new album in Jamaica without ex-hubby around - Feb 11, 2010
- Winehouse 'plans to move ex-hubby into multi-million pound pad' - Apr 19, 2010
- Fielder-Civil 'wants Winehouse to check into rehab before marriage' - Mar 04, 2010
- Winehouse to take off for second honeymoon - Apr 26, 2010
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
Tags: amy winehouse, april 14, betrayal, blake fielder civil, caribbean isle, emotional song, emotive songs, grammy, london, love child, rehab clinic, romp, s child, sheffield, st lucia, sun, turbulent relationship