Fiance asks Hudson not to lose more weightMay 1st, 2011 - 3:34 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 1 (IANS) Oscar winning actress Jennifer Hudson’s fiance David Otunga does not want her to lose more weight because he likes her basic look with no make up and no heels.
“I haven’t actually caught up with how I look. Some people don’t like it so much and tell me to stop. My fiance tells me not to lose more - he likes me very basic, no make-up, no heels, no fuss. I think both of us are still struggling to come to terms with this new me. He’ll tell me not to dress up, but I tell him to get used to it,” contactmusic.com quoted Hudson as saying.
The 29-year-old has dropped four dress sizes in less than two years after following a WeightWatchers plan and is happy with her current size.
“Honestly, I want to stay at this weight. I don’t want to lose any more. I’m more concerned with not losing more (than gaining). If I stick with the Weight Watchers plan then I’ll have no problem. I think I’ll be this size for the rest of my life,” she said.
- Jennifer Hudson's fiance 'doesn't want her to slim more' - May 01, 2011
- Jennifer Hudson insists she'll never be skinny - Aug 05, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson Makeover of the Year: Goes From Size 16 to 6 - Aug 04, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson's fiance getting "pleasantly adjusted" to her new body - Oct 14, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson bounces back with new album, upcoming movie - Mar 06, 2011
- Drew Carey and his weight loss on GMA - Aug 06, 2010
- Not scotch, just water for Simpson - Aug 07, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson Signs Up For Weight Watchers - Apr 02, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson busy planning grand wedding - Mar 05, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson turned down 'Precious' - Dec 27, 2011
- Shirish won't enjoy watching me with someone else: Farah - Jul 26, 2012
- Mum-to-be Simpson goes for night out - Jan 22, 2012
- Timberlake is Biel's fashion critic - Aug 02, 2012
- Hudson's weight loss woes - Sep 19, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson wants another baby - Aug 18, 2010