Fergie to concentrate on hubbyApril 9th, 2011 - 3:17 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 9 (IANS) Pop singer Fergie says spending quality time with her husband is one of her top priorities for the year.
The “Black Eyed Peas” singer, who married actor Josh Duhamel in January 2009, won’t be releasing a second solo album in the near future as she wants to concentrate on her personal life, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I have got a lot on my plate and this year is more about simplifying and really paying attention to the projects that I have on my plate and spending some time with the hubby,” she said.
One of the domestic projects Fergie has in mind is clearing out the clutter in her house.
“We will be cleaning out closet. I finally am at the place where I’m letting it go. I’m cleaning things out and I’m starting to make more purchases for myself,” she said.
- Fergie struggles with diet discipline - Jun 15, 2011
- Fergie being worked like a rented mule, says hubby Josh Duhamel - Apr 19, 2011
- Moms can be sexy: Fergie - Jul 09, 2010
- Duhamel ready for kids - Dec 08, 2011
- Fergie admires female singers - Aug 08, 2011
- Fergie planning career break? - Aug 06, 2011
- Black Eyes Peas singer Fergie goes for a vacation to Mexico - May 30, 2012
- Fergie travels separately on tours - Dec 08, 2010
- Fergie likes being rich and famous - Jul 11, 2010
- How Fergie fell for Josh Duhamel - Jul 06, 2010
- Duhamel raises $1 mn for flood-hit hometown - Sep 06, 2011
- Fergie sizzles in red at award show - Nov 10, 2010
- Fergie-Duhamel not planning kids yet - Mar 28, 2012
- Fergie lives it up aboard P Diddy's yacht - Jan 04, 2011
- Fergie's therapist told her sleeping with women was infidelity! - Nov 12, 2009