Fergie being worked like a rented mule, says hubby Josh DuhamelApril 19th, 2011 - 6:21 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, April 19 (ANI): Actor Josh Duhamel has said that his wife Fergie is being made to work “like a rented mule”.
Duhamel praised his wife’s decision to take time off from Black Eyed Peas and postpone plans to relaunch her solo career despite a five-year gap since her hugely successful debut album ‘The Duchess’.
Fergie said she wanted to spend time with Duhamel, whom she married in 2009, but the “Transformers” star insisted his wife needs the time off to relax.
“She’s not doing it because of me. She wants a little time. They’ve been working her like a rented mule for eight years. She wants a little time off,” the Daily Telegraph quoted Duhamel as telling E! Online.
“I mean, we do want to take some time and I’m excited to have more time with her, but we always consider the other person when we’re doing something and make sure we’re scheduling enough time to be together. That’s the only way to make it work,” Duhamel added. (ANI)
- Fergie to concentrate on hubby - Apr 09, 2011
- Fergie struggles with diet discipline - Jun 15, 2011
- Fergie is not pregnant - despite rumours - Jul 16, 2011
- Black Eyes Peas singer Fergie goes for a vacation to Mexico - May 30, 2012
- Fergie planning career break? - Aug 06, 2011
- Josh Duhamel left stunned after mysterious woman grabbed him for a kiss - Oct 04, 2010
- Fergie sizzles in red at award show - Nov 10, 2010
- Fergie too busy to have a baby - Jun 10, 2010
- Fergie feeling broody - Dec 09, 2009
- Fergie lives it up aboard P Diddy's yacht - Jan 04, 2011
- Fergie hasn't had surgery, says hubby Josh Duhamel - Mar 26, 2011
- Fergie-Duhamel not planning kids yet - Mar 28, 2012
- Fergie wants to focus on business ventures - Dec 03, 2011
- Duhamel raises $1 mn for flood-hit hometown - Sep 06, 2011
- Fergie jokingly threatens to divorce hubby for supporting wrong NFL team - Dec 03, 2010