Felicity Huffman desperate for Broadway returnMarch 4th, 2009 - 2:24 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 04 (ANI): Hollywood actress Felicity Huffman is allegedly planning a move to the Big Apple, as she is keen to return to the Broadway.
Huffman, who acted in the original 1988 Broadway production of David Mamet’’s Speed-the-Plow, has acted in multifarious plays with the Atlantic Stage Company, formed by her actor husband William H. Macy, and playwright Mamet.
On the other hand, Huffmans husband Macy has already relocated to New York, as he has taken the lead role in a new production of Speed-the-Plow after Jeremy Piven left the play.
Huffman too is thinking of returning to Broadway, and has revealed that the couple have considered making a move to New York a more permanent one.
“My husband Bill and I often talk about coming (to New York) for a year, bringing the kids, putting them in school here and doing some plays. I would love to get back to work at the Atlantic, Contactmusic quoted Huffman as telling The New York Daily News. (ANI)
- Jeremy Piven left Broadway play because his mercury was rising - Jan 13, 2009
- Ethan Hawke returns to stage - May 24, 2012
- All About James Spader's Debut Broadway Venture "Race" - Jul 23, 2009
- Jeremy Piven hasn't touched fish since mercury poisoning - Jun 21, 2009
- Miley Cyrus making 'Saturday Night Live' debut in March - Feb 12, 2011
- Katie Holmes returning to Broadway - Jul 21, 2012
- Ashton Kutcher to make Broadway debut? - Jun 19, 2009
- Teri Hatcher to quit 'Desperate Housewives' - Nov 21, 2010
- Ricky Martin happy with family, return to Broadway - Feb 14, 2012
- South Asians star in play on post-9/11 paranoia - Aug 21, 2011
- Stanley Tucci is now planning a wedding with Felicity Blunt - Aug 09, 2012
- No feud with 'Desperate Housewives' co-stars: Eva - May 12, 2012
- Katie Holmes 'considering returning to Broadway' - Dec 19, 2010
- Jude Law returns to Broadway - Sep 06, 2011
- Alec Baldwin returns to Broadway - Jun 29, 2012
Tags: apple, broadway production, contactmusic, david mamet, felicity huffman, hollywood, hollywood actress, jeremy piven, lead role, new york daily news, permanent one, planning a move, playwright mamet, speed the plow, stage company, william h macy, york daily news