Feature: Dil Bole Hadippa and Wanted give Bollywood a ray of hope!September 17th, 2009 - 2:32 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Dark clouds, which kept hovering over had to go and they are all set to go this week to welcome bright sunshine day on Friday. Yes, after three consecutive disastrous weeks, here comes a ray of hope with two big films releasing on this Friday. Both the flicks have potential to impress the critics. And even if they don’t, there is nothing that can stop audience to witness for themselves the position of the films. Let’s have a look over these two bigges we are raving about, and see what makes them worth giving a shot!
Dil Bole Hadippa!: Yash Raj Banner’s, latest star Shahid Kapoor and Rani Mukherjee in a “Sikh’ and never seen before super-sexy attire. Ain’t these elements enough to get millions of hearts out there? Yes, Dil Bole Hadippa! indeed comes across as a complete entertainer. Many comparisons have been made with Yash Raj’s former creation Chak De! India, due to sports element, but that gives Dil Bole Hadippa! an edge over the other film releasing this week. Another interesting fact about this film is that it also serves, as a re-launch vehicle of Anurag Singh who’s Raqeeb did not really work wonders at the box-office. So, how the captain of the ship fares this time with YRF’s backing remains to be seen. Surely Dil Bole Hadippa will be interesting to watch.
Wanted: Salman Khan is indeed the USP of Wanted. However, another strong reason to venture in this film is choreographer turned director Prabhu Deva. Wanted is an action-thriller and has all the elements in place to woo the audience to the theatres. Vigorous promotions and a huge hype have already marketed this film in the minds of people. Salman in never seen before energetic avatar has created buzz among his fans. So, this one again has got loads of potential to create magic.
-Esha Razdan/ Sampurn Media
- 'Dil Bole Hadippa' wins German magazine award - Aug 03, 2010
- Salman Khan reaches Dongri remand home - Sep 15, 2009
- Salman orders 150 pizzas during shoot (Movie Snippets) - Aug 28, 2010
- Dil Bole Hadippa Bags German Magazine Award - Aug 04, 2010
- Salman-Katrina mad-E for each other! - Sep 16, 2009
- Bollywood biggies walk the TV talk - Jun 02, 2012
- 'Wanted', '...Hadippa!' bring audiences back to theatres - Sep 18, 2009
- Rani finally going out of YRF - Jan 21, 2010
- Shahid fears over-exposure with back-to-back releases! - Aug 25, 2009
- August Music Diary: 'What's Your Raashee?' is ace, 'Dil Bole Hadippa' and 'Wanted' follow - Aug 22, 2009
- Salman perturbed over marriage-related queries - Jul 12, 2012
- Bad luck Rani - Aug 18, 2009
- YRF goes international, launches company in Hollywood - Nov 23, 2011
- Will 'Hadippa', 'Wanted' break Ramadan jinx? - Aug 31, 2009
- I'm honoured to be working with Yash-ji: Salman (With Images) - May 04, 2011
Tags: action thriller, anurag singh, avatar, bright sunshine, choreographer, dark clouds, flicks, hype, interesting fact, launch vehicle, prabhu deva, rani mukherjee, ray of hope, salman khan, sexy attire, shahid kapoor, sikh, sunshine day, usp, yash raj