FBI pounces on Eric Ford for selling nude pics of Kardashian sistersNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:52 am ICT by admin
However, the source told the New York Daily News: “Eric Ford was just the middleman in this”.
It is not yet clear as to who took the photos, which features the sisters naked but not together and Kourtney in sexual positions with an unidentified male.
Ford was pitching the photos as Kim and her sister having sex with the same man, but the source has said that this is not the case.
In fact, the two series of pictures were taken about a year apart.
Kardashian’s representatives have revealed that the photos were taken when both sisters were younger than 18. (ANI)
- Amia Miley angry after being mistaken for Kim Kardashian on Twitter - Jun 14, 2012
- Kim Kardashian Sobs Over W Magazine Nude Cover - Feb 01, 2011
- Kim Kardashian Hits It Off Well With Kris Humphries' Parents - Feb 09, 2011
- Kim Kardashian is 'fine' after bar attack - Oct 10, 2010
- Kim dismisses nude pictures scandal - Apr 29, 2012
- Kim Kardashian in tears over 'full on porn' magazine cover - Feb 01, 2011
- Kim Kardashian backtracks on outrage over naked pics in W mag - Feb 05, 2011
- "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" Showers Melo-Drama On First day Itself - Jan 24, 2011
- Kardashian sisters sued for $5 million - Mar 03, 2012
- Kim Kardashian used to 'wish' she looked more like her older sister - Oct 24, 2010
- Kourtney Kardashian gets engaged to beau Scott Disick - Feb 16, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's Bar Brawl Incident Aired Last Night On "Kourtney And Kim Take New York" - Jan 31, 2011
- Kim's engagement relieves Kourtney - Jun 27, 2011
- Gorgeous Kardashian Christmas Card 2010 Unveiled - Dec 17, 2010
- W Magazine Says It Had An "Artistic Collaboration" With Kim Kardashian - Feb 02, 2011
Tags: authorities, case in fact, computer equipment, criminal investigation, eric ford, fbi, having sex, kourtney, laptop, middleman, new york daily news, nude pics, photos, sexual positions, unidentified male, york daily news