Faviana to launch cheaper Oscar-inspired gownsFebruary 28th, 2009 - 5:03 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Feb 28 (ANI): Loved Kate Winslets grey silk-satin dress by Yves St. Laurent at the Oscars? Well, wait until April and you could get a replica of the dress for just 318 dollars.
Thanks to fashion house Faviana, which is working furiously on cheap copies to be in stores by April, reports the New York Post.
Just days after Hollywood beauties dazzled the Academy Awards red carpet with their glittery designer gowns, Faviana is set to introduce their cheaper versions of these numbers for fashion-loving women.
So now, one can grab that look-alike of Parker’’s poofy ball gown by Dior will sell for a mere 358 dollars.
And Angelina Jolie’’s Elie Saab black, strapless dress will be available for 278 dollars. (ANI)
- Replica of Kate's wedding dress to hit stores - May 04, 2011
- From films to fashion - Cannes rolls out red carpet for all (With images) - May 23, 2012
- Portman's Oscars dress sells for $50,000 - Mar 08, 2012
- Oscars: Fashion on the Red Carpet-Royal Purples & Fiery Reds - Feb 28, 2011
- Which movie will sweep away the Oscar 2009? - Feb 23, 2009
- Hollywood divas and their Oscar's style statements - Feb 23, 2009
- Katy Perry's wedding look revealed - Oct 26, 2010
- Style quotient at Oscars - hits and misses - Feb 28, 2011
- Kate Moss to be face of Dior's new beauty campaign - Oct 30, 2010
- Oscar Fashions 2010: The Good The Bad and the Ugly - Mar 08, 2010
- Copycats hurrying to knock off Michelle Obama''s inaugural gown - Jan 23, 2009
- Strapless Dress: Points To Ponder On While Deciding On A strapless Dress - Dec 16, 2010
- Chinese brides-to-be eye Kate's wedding gown - May 04, 2011
- Get set for the comeback of satin! - Feb 26, 2012
- Winslet's wax statue unveiled at Tussauds - Nov 10, 2011
Tags: academy awards, angelina jolie, ball gown, beauties, black strapless dress, cheap copies, designer gowns, dior, elie saab, faviana, glittery, grey silk, kate winslets, loving women, new york post, poofy, red carpet, satin dress, silk satin, yves st laurent