Fate kisne dekha haiJune 11th, 2009 - 3:42 am ICT by Sampurn Wire
Boothnath fame director Vivek Sharma has crossed his fingers for his next flick “Kal kisne dekha hai’. After the multiplex strike ends, this is his first film releasing on coming Friday. “I am excited and equally nervous. But as it is coming after a long strike and is commercially larger than life film, audience will like it. We got to know that the advance booking is in full-swing”, shares Vivek. There are other films that are releasing at or around the time of KKDH. “All the films that are releasing around this time are of different genres. One is Serious, another is complete entertainer and KKDH is a college film. So I think all the films will get their space and will commercially do well”, he puts in plain words.
In his very first film, Vivek has worked with biggies like SRK and Amitabh Bachchan, and now he is launching Vasu Bhagnani’s son Jackky Bhagnani and a new girl Vaishali Desai. “Film is about a guy who leaves his hometown in Chandigarh and comes to Mumbai to study in one of the elite colleges. He has a super natural power to see future, more like a fortune-teller. So it needed a fresh face. I’m a man who goes by the script. I purely believe in creative aspects and not the stars”, elucidates the director.
Rachana Shah who is playing Yana in the film recalls, “I did lot of training to get the stunts right. Training was fun where I lost 8 to 10 KGs. But when it was actually being shot I was asked to perform on the 6-7 inches high heels owing to my taller co-actors. It was tough for me but eventually it’s looking graceful.”
With his experiment with fresh faces Vivek will again bounce back with biggies. After Agnipath he will bring Amitabh Bachchan and Mithun Da together in `Buddham Sharanam Gachchami’. “This film deals with violence. It will definitely take the Indian cinema to another level” he briefs about his ambitious project. He is also trying to cast SRK in the same movie.
Fate is for those too weak to determine their own destiny and Vivek is certainly not the one.
-Deepa Mishra/Sampurn Media
- I'm not playing Buddha in my next: Amitabh Bachchan - Jan 06, 2010
- Vivek Sharma to get Big B and SRK back together again? - Mar 21, 2009
- Jackky to show off eight-pack abs in 'Ajab Gazabb Love' - Aug 30, 2012
- Vashu Bhagnani Refuses To Let Shah Rukh Khan Share Publicity With Son Jackky Accuses Director Of Unbecoming Conduct - Jun 12, 2009
- Comparison with Salman makes Jackky happy - Aug 30, 2012
- Jackky-Pooja romance not a publicity gimmick! - Mar 07, 2011
- When Big B ticked SRK off Twitter list (Film Snippets) - Jun 07, 2010
- Ranvir-Vinay in an Indianised 'Ocean's 11' - May 15, 2011
- Sajid's favourite superhero? Supremo! - Apr 25, 2012
- Bhagnani wants to launch new face opposite son Jackky - Oct 28, 2011
- Shaan wants to stop alcohol promotion in movies (Movie snippets) - May 28, 2012
- Dancing Jackky Enthralls Duch Fans - Jul 12, 2010
- 'Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani' to release in March (Movie Snippets) (With Images) - Jul 13, 2012
- 57th National Film Awards: Who will be the best actor? - Sep 15, 2010
- Mithun Da and Shahenshah to share screen space after 19 years - May 15, 2009
Tags: advance booking, ambitious project, amitabh bachchan, college film, creative aspects, desai, elite colleges, film audience, film deals, fortune teller, fresh faces, full swing, indian cinema, larger than life, life film, mithun, new girl, own destiny, srk, vivek sharma