Fatboy Slim’s wife says they were ‘too drunk’ to have a babyOctober 26th, 2009 - 2:48 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 26 (ANI): Fatboy Slim’s wife Zoe Ball has said that both of them had severe alcohol problems and that is what prevented them from conceiving a baby.
Former TV presenter Ball married the British DJ- real name Norman Cook- in 1999 and later gave birth to their first child, Woody, now eight.
The couple has struggled a lot with drinking, but resolved to kick their bad habits for good this year (09), with Cook checking into rehab in March (09).
And now, Ball has admitted that they have been trying for another baby for several years, but she only fell pregnant when they both gave up booze.
“We’re feeling blessed because we both gave up drinking and we’re thinking this is our gift of sobriety. We tried for years and years, and nothing, nothing, nothing. I gave up drinking in January and Norm gave up drinking in March and a month later, bang. It was like we were too drunk before!” The Daily Star quoted her as saying.
Ball is due to give birth to the couple’s second child next year. (ANI)
- DJ Fatboy Slim enthralls Gurgaon - May 06, 2012
- Fatboy Slim comes to India, promises phenomenal evening - Apr 29, 2012
- Beyonce turns to DJ Switch for her new album - Mar 31, 2011
- Hoping to get my taste buds kicking in India: Fatboy Slim (Interview) - May 04, 2012
- Fatboy Slim leaves rehab after month-long stint - Apr 01, 2009
- It's a baby boy for Rachel Zoe, husband - Mar 27, 2011
- Tori Spelling rushed to hospital - Oct 31, 2011
- Evangeline Lilly wants another child - Oct 04, 2011
- Mel B becomes mum again - Sep 02, 2011
- 'Pregnant man' planning to have 4th child despite filing for bankruptcy - Mar 25, 2011
- Boy swapped with girl, say parents - Jul 02, 2011
- Anna Faris welcomes baby boy - Aug 26, 2012
- Zoe Buckman & David Schwimmer are expecting their first baby - Dec 24, 2010
- Baby born with two heads in Brazil - Dec 21, 2011
- Jobless Briton fathers 15, with two more on their way! - Nov 27, 2011