‘Fashion N Fire’ Fashion Show By Dreamshotz RockedAugust 14th, 2010 - 8:41 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
August 14, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): A fashion show called “Fashion N Fire’ was prepared by DreamShotz on August 6 this year in Kanpur, where 4 well-known designers showcased their collections in front of a particularly elite gathering. Several well-known Delhi models like Ritu, Chirag, Sakshi, Karishma, Kajal were present at the show.
So far DreamShotz has been organizing shows in Delhi NCR but presently, they have organized a show in Kanpur so as to expand fashion in other Indian cities as well.
The popular fashion designer Gurvinder Arora, the director of DreamShotz showcased his 4 collections. The collections were inclusive of kaftans for middle-east nations, casual wear for European mart, beach wear, and even men’s evening wear.
His kaftans were in fabrics akin to georgettes, chiffons, tissue, and silk. Each boasted of a lot of hand as well as machine embroidery on it. His casual wear collection included everything from mini-skirts to tops to trousers and shirts and most of them were in cotton. Pareos, shorts, capris, beach bags completed his beach wear collection.
Fashion designer Deepak Singh showcased a couple of his collections on the ramp including evening wear for working women and showcased innovative drapes.
Pragya Samor, a designer from Dubai and in India now, featured a couple of his collections inclusive of sarees, skirts, and tops and even evening gowns. Her collection won several praises from the appreciative crowd.
- Go for cotton this wedding season, says Anita Dongre - May 09, 2012
- Taufiq Qureshi steals WIFW show with vocal percussions - Feb 19, 2012
- Designers' ode to free-spirited women at WIFW show - Oct 10, 2011
- Sanchita gets inspired by wild west at LFW - Aug 07, 2012
- Are Indian women ready for beachwear? - Nov 06, 2009
- Debarun Mukherjee ropes in Shahana as his showstopper (With Image) - Mar 02, 2012
- Rina Dhaka returns to LFW after two years - Aug 18, 2011
- Sari as resort wear? Why not, asks designer Anupamaa - Dec 09, 2011
- 'Shootout At Wadala' inspires designer's gangster-based line - Aug 07, 2012
- Wearability factor gets prominence at LFW - Aug 05, 2012
- Felix Bendish to showcase at Hong Kong Fashion Week - Dec 09, 2011
- Indian couture all about bridal wear: Manish Arora (With Image) - Aug 11, 2012
- When India blended with medieval Turkey at WIFW - Feb 17, 2012
- Singapore: To Host Asia’s First Ever Men’s Fashion Week - Jan 18, 2011
- Indian designs, Bollywood dominate RFW opening day - May 25, 2012
Tags: appreciative crowd, beach bags, casual wear, chirag, delhi ncr, drapes, evening gowns, fabrics, fashion designer, fashion show, indian cities, kaftans, kajal, kanpur, machine embroidery, mini skirts, praises, ramp, trousers, working women