Farrell is magnetic, says Jessica BielAugust 18th, 2012 - 8:53 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 18 (IANS) Actress Jessica Biel says Colin Farrell has a “kind of magnetism” that attracts people.
The 30-year-old loved working with the 36-year-old Farrell in ‘Total Recall’ and believes that people are drawn to the actor simply because he is happy-go lucky guy.
“The thing about Colin is he is just so respectful and such a good guy. When you meet him the sparkle is more about having a curiosity of life, excited about the world and excited about what they’re doing or travelling,” contactmusic.com quoted Biel as saying.
“It’s that kind of sparkle. It’s that kind of magnetism that I feel he puts out there in the world, he’s just cool to be around,” she added.
- Biel, Farrell bonded over poetry - Sep 06, 2012
- Farrell was dubious about 'Total Recall' - Jul 23, 2012
- Jessica Biel to play Vera Miles - Mar 22, 2012
- Beckinsale excited to be bad girl - Apr 26, 2012
- Farrell grateful for second chance in Hollywood - Jul 31, 2012
- Biel was nervous about punching Beckinsale - Jun 28, 2012
- Farrell found 'Total Recall' preparation boring - Sep 09, 2012
- Jessica Biel romancing Colin Farrell? - Jun 13, 2011
- 'Total Recall' - decent re-imagination, but falls short (IANS Movie Review) - Aug 04, 2012
- Colin Farrell genius: 'Total Recall' producer - Jul 16, 2012
- Historic, comedy interests Biel - Jul 31, 2012
- No expensive gifts for Farrell's kids - Aug 18, 2012
- Beckinsale dislikes portraying weak women - Jul 31, 2012
- Kissing on screen is lovely: Colin Farrell - Sep 05, 2011
- I was a shy teen: Biel - Dec 11, 2011