Farrell grateful for second chance in HollywoodJuly 31st, 2012 - 5:47 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 31 (IANS) Actor Colin Farrell is surprised he gets acting jobs even after his encounter with drug abuse.
The “Total Recall” star, who got his break with sci-fi hit “Minority Report” in 2002, ended up in a rehab in 2005.
“I had burned so many bridges in the film industry that I couldn’t get a f**king meeting. But now I’m just enjoying life… One of the big things I was drawn to about drugs was the ritual,” contactmusic.com quoted Farrell as saying.
- Farrell was dubious about 'Total Recall' - Jul 23, 2012
- Eva Mendes may star in 'Total Recall' - Mar 24, 2011
- Farrell found 'Total Recall' preparation boring - Sep 09, 2012
- Farrell is magnetic, says Jessica Biel - Aug 18, 2012
- Colin Farrell in 'Total Recall' remake? - Oct 24, 2010
- Biel was nervous about punching Beckinsale - Jun 28, 2012
- I didn't suffer breakdown after 'Avatar': Zoe Saldana - Aug 28, 2011
- Colin Farrell to play Arnie's role in 'Total Recall' remake - Jan 12, 2011
- Eminem pestered by fans even in rehab - Jul 03, 2010
- No expensive gifts for Farrell's kids - Aug 18, 2012
- 'Avatar' left Zoe Saldana exhausted - Aug 10, 2011
- Kate Moss' fiance wants to have kids soon - Mar 07, 2011
- Colin Farrell went into deep depression after flop of 'Alexander' - Jan 01, 2011
- Janet Jackson wants to write scripts - Jul 05, 2010
- Jessica Biel to play Vera Miles - Mar 22, 2012
Tags: acting jobs, actor colin, bridges, colin farrell, drug abuse, drugs, encounter, enjoying life, f king, film industry, hollywood, london, minority report, rehab, sci fi, second chance, total recall