Farrah Fawcett’s son faces 3yrs in jailApril 13th, 2009 - 2:44 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 13 (ANI): ‘Charlie’s Angels’ star Farrah Fawcett’s troubled son Redmond O’Neal is facing three year jail term, if he pleads guilty to violating parole on drug charges.
On April 10, an L.A. court judge ordered O’Neal to be held without bail until he was sentenced on April 17, reported Us magazine.
The 24-year-old has been in custody since April 5 after he was arrested at an L.A.-area jail on suspicion of carrying heroin.
Redmond and his father Ryan O’Neal were arrested on meth possession charges last September at their Malibu home.
Then, in June, he pleaded guilty to additional methamphetamine and heroin possession charges, and was sentenced to a drug diversion program.
Fawcett, who is battling anal cancer that recently spread to her liver, was released from an L.A. hospital on April 9. (ANI)
- Redmond O'Neal dealing with drug possession charges - Aug 05, 2011
- Ryan O''Neal admits to possessing methamphetamine - Jan 10, 2009
- Ryan O'Neal's drug possession case may get dismissed - Jul 11, 2009
- Cancer-stricken Farrah Fawcett weighs 86 pounds: Redmond O'Neal - Apr 18, 2009
- Ryan O'Neal still grieving Fawcett's death - Jun 25, 2010
- Farrah Fawcett weighs more than 86 pounds, says best pal - Apr 21, 2009
- Farrah Fawcett's jailed son pays her monitored visit - Apr 28, 2009
- Farrah Fawcett leaves nothing in her will to Ryan O'Neal - Nov 17, 2009
- Farrah Fawcett's son granted special leave to visit her grave - Jun 28, 2010
- Redmond O'Neal Lands Behind Bars Again - Jan 06, 2010
- Ailing Fawcett's son shaved his head after she lost locks to chemotherapy - May 14, 2009
- Farrah Fawcett's jailed son permitted to be with her - May 18, 2009
- Farrah Fawcett Receives Her Last Rites - Jun 25, 2009
- Ryan O'Neal had a hit on his daughter - Aug 04, 2009
- Ryan O'Neal happy to be left out of Farrah Fawcett's will - Nov 18, 2009
Tags: cancer, charlie s angels, court judge, drug charges, drug diversion program, farrah fawcett, father ryan, heroin possession, jail term, last september, liver, malibu, methamphetamine, possession charges, redmond o neal, ryan o neal, suspicion