Farming time for Cameron, buys land to grow cropsJuly 30th, 2012 - 6:34 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 30 (IANS) “Titanic” director James Cameron has purchased land in New Zealand for $16 million and he hopes to grow several crops on it.
The area features a freshwater lake teeming with eels, 2,500 acres of farmland in Pounui Ridge, reports contactmusic.com.
He plans to settle down there in the autumn this year and eventually begin work on the upcoming “Avatar” sequel, which will be filmed at Peter Jackson’s studios.
- Cameron planning to move New Zealand - Feb 03, 2012
- Cameron tapped for China's 3D film - Apr 22, 2012
- Avatar 2 To Be Released In December 2014 - Oct 29, 2010
- James Cameron: Avatar Sequels Will Hit Theaters In 2014 And 2015 - Jan 25, 2011
- James Cameron to write scripts for two 'Avatar' sequels - Oct 28, 2010
- Bollywood and Hollywood shell out big monies - Nov 11, 2009
- 'Avatar' sequel to explore Pandora's oceans - Aug 17, 2010
- With a budget of Rs 1200 crores, James Cameron's 'AVATAR' is the biggest film ever! - Nov 04, 2009
- James Cameron to direct 'Cleopatra'? - Oct 15, 2010
- Cameron hit by lawsuit again over 'Avatar' - Dec 20, 2011
- Cameron planning 'Avatar' prequel - Sep 10, 2012
- 'Avatar's sequel will be monumental: Worthington - Oct 05, 2011
- James Cameron to solve Gulf oil spill crisis - Jun 02, 2010
- James Cameron to help in Chinese 3D film - Apr 22, 2012
- James Cameron pockets $350 million for directing Avatar - Jul 11, 2010