Farah Khan bosses Kylie Minogue during choreography for ‘Blue’April 5th, 2009 - 4:24 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, April 5 (ANI): Kylie Minogue reportedly had a first-hand experience with Farah Khan’s infamous temper after she was shouted at and bossed around during the choreography for ‘Blue’.
The Aussie singer, in a stunning silver mini dress with sequins, was allegedly told off by the choreographer while she shot with Akshay Kumar and 100 extras to the tunes of her song recorded with Sonu Nigam.
“Kylie, I want to see those tassels move now!” the Daily Telegraph quoted Farah as shouting.
The stunning superstar, wrapped in the Manish Malhotra creation, just nodded her humble head in return, according to reports.
A sequence in the choreography allegedly sees Kylie tossed up in the air by one of the dancers before she runs off the stage.
The 40-year-old shares the frame with main cast including Sanjay Dutt, Lara Dutta and Zayed Khan.
She has been rumoured to be banking 1.55 million dollars for two days of rehearsals and five days of shooting. (ANI)
- Kylie's great, but working with Akshay nostalgic: Farah Khan - Mar 08, 2009
- Farah Khan choreographs Kylie's song for free - Mar 10, 2009
- Catcalls greets Kylie Minogue in Mumbai - Feb 27, 2009
- Bollywood stars grace 18th Lions Gold Awards - Jan 12, 2012
- After 10 years, Farah Khan teams up with Aamir again - Jan 13, 2011
- Chitrangda tries Madhuri's 'Sailaab' act - Jun 04, 2012
- When Farah danced to Geeta's tune - Jul 15, 2012
- FIRST LOOK: BLUE (2009) - Sep 09, 2009
- Bollywood choreographers and their weighty issues (With Images) - Jan 22, 2012
- SRK, Hrithik, Priyanka shake a leg at album launch - Aug 30, 2011
- Shabana's jig at 'Love, Breakups, Zindagi' music launch - Sep 09, 2011
- Blue: Hindi Movie Review - Oct 16, 2009
- I need time to prepare for 'Shirin Farhad': Farah Khan - Jul 04, 2011
- Calling the shots: From Dancing to Directing! - Sep 16, 2009
- Katrina Kaif's painful belly dancing in Farah Khan's Tees Maar Khan - Aug 23, 2010
Tags: akshay kumar, aussie singer, choreographer, choreography, daily telegraph, farah khan, hand experience, humble head, kylie minogue, lara dutta, manish malhotra, melbourne april, mini dress, rehearsals, sanjay dutt, sequins, sonu nigam, tassels, temper, zayed khan