Fans fail to recognise Coldplays Chris MartinJanuary 30th, 2009 - 5:50 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 30 (ANI): He might be one of the biggest names in the music industry, but Coldplay frontman Chris Martin has claimed that very often people fail to recognise him and even mistake him for other artists.
In fact, the singer said that many people don”t realise that he is an international music star.
Martin even gave the example of a woman who works next door to the band’’s London studio to prove his point.
“She asked me the other day if I was in insurance. And if its not insurance or a lawyer, its another singer, Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
Martin has admitted that many of his fans cannot correctly place and often mistake him for other artists.
He added: “The other ones I get are James Morrison and James Blunt and I always say, ”Yep!” because you should never disappoint somebody. (ANI)
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Paltrow thinks husband Chris is like Picasso - Aug 04, 2011
- Coldplay refused 'Glee' request until show became popular - Jan 10, 2011
- Coldplay regret their latest album name - Mar 06, 2012
- Rihanna to perform with Coldplay at Grammys - Jan 20, 2012
- Obama loves Coldplay - Mar 14, 2012
- Chris Martin turns mentor for Professor Green - Jan 21, 2012
- Paltrow taking guitar lessons from husband - Apr 11, 2010
- Coldplay and Rihanna team up - Sep 14, 2011
- Rihanna goes 'Geisha' for Coldplay video - Mar 25, 2012
- Chris Martin's funny friendship with Jay-Z - Dec 01, 2011
- Chris Martin considers Gaga better than him - Dec 13, 2011
- Chris Martin's sleepless nights - Dec 31, 2011
- Kanye West thinks Coldplay 'is better than The Beatles' - Nov 10, 2010
- Paltrow listens to Coldplay when hubby is away - Sep 07, 2011