Famous photog wants to study Lady Gaga’s thesis on himFebruary 24th, 2010 - 5:56 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Feb 24 (ANI): Lady Gaga’s recent revelation that she wrote a thesis on famous photographer Spencer Tunick has made the artist in turn want to read it.
Lady Gaga had told the Telegraph that when she was a student at NYU Tisch School of the Arts, she did a “crazy thesis, like 80 pages on Spencer Tunick”.
Tunick, who is the photographer who specializes in gathering together hundreds of people and having them strip naked to pose for group shots, heard about it and wanted to read the thesis.
“Can someone find me that thesis, maybe I can get some tips to financial success in there,” the New York Post quoted Tunick as having e-mailed a friend. (ANI)
- Lady Gaga invited to strip on Sydney Opera House steps - Feb 19, 2010
- Wellingtonians to pose nude for photoshoot - Feb 27, 2010
- Hundreds go nude for art - May 02, 2010
- Britons strip for sake of art - May 02, 2010
- Thousands flock to Sydney Opera House to pose for nude photograph - Mar 01, 2010
- Gaga strips before recording - Aug 28, 2012
- Kelly Bensimon Posing Naked In "Playboy" - Jan 23, 2010
- Now, Lady Gaga poses like a man! - Aug 08, 2011
- Joss Stone wants Gaga to tone down her style - Aug 21, 2011
- Lady GaGa strips for gay magazine - Aug 14, 2009
- Kylie Minogue promises risqué performance in Aphrodite album - Jun 18, 2010
- Gaga fears dying like Lady Diana - Dec 08, 2011
- Gaga's raw meat bikini angers PETA - Sep 08, 2010
- When Gaga posed nude for Tony Bennett - Nov 27, 2011
- All about the 'birth' of Lady Gaga - Mar 04, 2011
Tags: famous photographer, financial success, group shots, lady gaga, new york post, nyu tisch school, nyu tisch school of the arts, photog, revelation, school of the arts, spencer tunick, telegraph, thesis, tisch school of the arts