Family to bid Goody last goodbye with her favorite Beatles classicApril 3rd, 2009 - 1:34 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 3 (ANI): Friends and family of Late Brit celebrity Jade Goddy will bid her their last goodbye with her favorite Beatles’ song ‘Let It Be’.
It was Goody’s last wish to be buried wearing her wedding gown, and with the The Beatles’ classic playing in the background.
Goody will be taken in a white coffin bearing her name, which will arrive at St John The Baptist Church in Buckhurst Hill, Essex, in a vintage 1932 Rolls Royce hearse.
The car carrying her coffin will be followed by a Bentley, four Daimler limousines, three floral hearses, and a minibus.
A perfume bottle, a camera, a tub of marmite, and a newspaper from The Sun - all in flowers - will also accompany the coffin.
More than 300 people, including TV hosts Richard and Judy, Kerry Katona and pop stars Jamelia, and the Sugababes, will be attending Jade’s funeral.
Jade’s husband Jack Tweed, her friend Kevin Adams, one of her bridesmaids, and a school friend are also due to make tributes.
Late Jade’s publicist Max Clifford, who will also read a tribute to her at St John The Baptist Church, has revealed that he has never witnessed such great media hullabaloo.
“I have dealt with people from the Beatles to Muhammad Ali, but I have never know such intensity from the media as this,” Sky News quoted him as saying.
Other floral tributes, including ‘Jade’, ‘Daughter’, ‘Wife’, ‘Mummy’ and ‘Granddaughter’, will fill the car and adorn the side of the Rolls Royce.
Thousands of wellwishers are expected to wave on the cortege as it makes its way from the funeral directors F A Albin & Sons through Bermondsey and on to Essex.
However, members of the media will not be allowed into the ceremony. (ANI)
- Jade Goody''s funeral to be broadcast live on TV - Mar 23, 2009
- Goody's funeral to be a public 'celebration with tears': publicist - Mar 22, 2009
- Girl who stabbed father gets joint funeral - Oct 09, 2010
- Goodys mum, hubby plan on giving her the perfect send-off - Mar 24, 2009
- Thousands of grieving fans will attend Goody's funeral - Mar 16, 2009
- Jade Goody buried, praised for raising cervical cancer awareness - Apr 04, 2009
- Goody's widower wants wife's message tattooed - Mar 26, 2009
- Jade Goody's widower may miss her funeral - Mar 23, 2009
- Jade Goody's hubby to read 'tear-jerking' ode at her funeral - Mar 31, 2009
- Jade Goody to be buried with sons'' pictures - Mar 23, 2009
- Goody's sons to give funeral a miss - Mar 28, 2009
- Jade Goody's funeral will include wreaths with her favourite sayings - Apr 04, 2009
- Brits rejecting mournful funerals in favour of pop songs - Jan 24, 2011
- Jacko won't attend Jade Goody's funeral - Mar 31, 2009
- Jade Goody fights to see final Mother's Day (Lead) - Mar 21, 2009
Tags: beatles classic, beatles song, bermondsey, buckhurst hill, floral tributes, friend kevin, hearses, jack tweed, jade goddy, kerry katona, last goodbye, muhammad ali, perfume bottle, publicist max clifford, richard and judy, sky news, st john the baptist, st john the baptist church, tv hosts, wellwishers