Family is most important for Ben AffleckSeptember 26th, 2010 - 6:44 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 26 (ANI): Actor Ben Affleck has revealed that his family is the most important thing to him.
The actor has said that as much as he enjoyed the challenge of both starring in and directing his new film, ‘The Town’, he is driven by his family rather than his work.
“It’s a cliche, but it really is my family and my kids that make me happier than anything has,” Sky News quoted him as saying.
“This movie has been wonderful and I’ve been thrilled but these things come and go at the end of the day, it’s really the family that’s most important,” he said.
He admits that since he had two daughters with his actress wife Jennifer Garner, the ladies have mellowed him in his life.
“I’m very lucky to find myself where I am so I just knock wood every day” he said.
‘The Town’, which also stars Jeremy Renner John Hamm and British actor Pete Postlethwaite is released in the UK this weekend. (ANI)
- Blake Lively Starer "The Town" Rocks Box-Office - Sep 20, 2010
- 'The Town' box office success shocks Affleck - Sep 20, 2010
- Jeremy Renner would love to take over Mission Impossible - Sep 15, 2010
- 'The Town': Ben Affleck Hits The Bull's Eye! - Sep 18, 2010
- Ben Affleck hires real-life criminals for 'The Town' - Sep 20, 2010
- Jeremy Renner will act in 'Mission Impossible 4' - Aug 28, 2010
- Jon Hamm envious of Ben Affleck's Physique - Sep 15, 2010
- I got married to my career: Jeremy Renner - Aug 04, 2012
- Kardashians have zero talent: Jeremy Renner - Aug 14, 2012
- 'The Town' - A taut, tense thriller (IANS Film Review; Rating:***1/2) - Oct 09, 2010
- Acclaimed actor Pete Postlethwaite dies at 64 due to cancer - Jan 04, 2011
- Mad Men star Jon Hamm is on a press tour to promote his new movie - 'The Tour' - Sep 19, 2010
- Renner excited to play Steve McQueen in biopic - Aug 14, 2012
- Ben Affleck Can't Wait to be 'Mr Mom' - Dec 11, 2010
- Damon wanted Affeck's 'Argo' role - Oct 16, 2011