Family donates Richardson’s organsMarch 26th, 2009 - 4:18 pm ICT by IANS
New York, March 26 (IANS) British actress Natasha Richardson’s family has donated her organs following her death.
Her grieving actor husband Liam Neeson and mother Vanessa Redgrave told doctors that she would have certainly wanted to save others, reports thesun.co.uk.
The 45-year-old star, who starred in films like “Gothic”, “Patty Hearst”, “The Handmaid’s Tale” and “Nell”, was buried Sunday. She died in a ski accident in Canada.
- Actress Natasha Richardson buried in New York - Mar 23, 2009
- Scintillating Performances! Entertaining Movies! Natasha Richardson did it all! - Mar 19, 2009
- Natasha Richardson Severely Injured in Ski Accident - Mar 18, 2009
- Sensational actress Natasha Richardson dies after a ski injury - Mar 19, 2009
- Natasha Richardson passes away after skiing accident - Mar 19, 2009
- Uma Thurman arrived at Natasha Richardson's wake - Mar 21, 2009
- Elton John dedicates song to grieving actress - May 17, 2010
- Liam Neeson on wife Natasha's death: 'It hits me in the middle of the night' - Feb 17, 2011
- A rose named Natasha Richardson! - Nov 01, 2009
- Natasha Richardson's husband Liam Neeson gets bulk of her assets - Jun 01, 2009
- Late Natasha Richardson leaves a shattered family behind her - Mar 20, 2009
- Liam Neeson finds love again - Sep 06, 2010
- Natasha Richardson was serenaded by mom Redgrave moments before dying - Mar 21, 2009
- Actress Natasha Richardson dies after skiing accident - Mar 19, 2009
- Natasha Richardson brain dead after ski accident: Reports - Mar 18, 2009