Fame shook Daniel CraigAugust 31st, 2012 - 10:03 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 31 (IANS) Actor Daniel Craig admits signing up to play James Bond was hard for him because he had previously starred mostly in indie films. It took him some time to adjust to being an A-list star and was shaken up by becoming famous.
“It threw me for a loop, quite honestly. It really shook me up and made me look at the world in a different way. It changed my life,” contactmusic.com quoted Craig as saying.
“It just confused the hell out of me. Fame and fortune, for want of a better expression, is very scary. My background is not well off. And there aren’t many people you can ask for advice about dealing with that,” he said.
The 44-year-old likes to purchase nice things for himself but is careful never to lose his head to the money he has made.
- Doing rom-com would be disaster for me: Craig - Aug 08, 2011
- I married secretly: Daniel Craig - Jul 19, 2011
- Harrison Ford wants to play James Bond - Aug 18, 2011
- I feel proud 'Bond' taught me to shoot: Wilde - Aug 16, 2011
- I am not funny: Daniel Craig - Sep 03, 2012
- Avatar star unable to bond with James - Oct 10, 2011
- This 'James Bond' keeps personal life under cover - Jul 29, 2011
- I want to be 'James Bond': Idris Elba - Oct 01, 2011
- Bruce Willis 'regrets working in a dozen movies' - Oct 21, 2010
- Strange cults are back in the news (The Funny Side) - Jul 13, 2012
- Beckham good at personal bonding, feels Andre - Aug 12, 2012
- Daniel Craig says he is 'ready and willing' for new Bond film - Aug 16, 2010
- Underwood likes missing her husband - May 10, 2012
- Going unnoticed is easy, says Rachel Weisz - Jul 25, 2012
- Margarita Levieva to be next bond girl? - Jul 27, 2011