Fame makes love difficult: Chace CrawfordJune 6th, 2012 - 6:54 am ICT by IANS
London, June 6 (IANS) “Gossip Girl” actor Chace Crawford says that being famous can make it hard to find a girlfriend.
The 26-year-old, who has previously been romantically linked with Carrie Underwood and Ashley Greene, admits it can be tough to find someone to start a relationship.
“I’m totally sort of just doing my thing. I’m never really looking. I guess if something comes along…,” contactmusic.com quote Crawford as saying.
”Sometimes the pool is smaller because you hang out with five people as opposed to when you’re in college or a job. It might be harder to meet a girl who is not in the industry. I’m open to anything. It makes it interesting,” he added.
- Chace Crawford prefers dating commoners to actresses - May 04, 2010
- Chace Crawford walks out of Footloose remake - Apr 14, 2010
- Chace Crawford wants to date Cheryl Cole - Apr 17, 2010
- Gossip Girl Star Chace Crawford Arrested For Marijuana Possession - Jun 05, 2010
- Janet Jackson has crush on Chace Crawford! - Feb 07, 2010
- Lindsay blasts romance with Crawford claims - Feb 19, 2009
- I get nervous on dates: Mila Kunis - Jul 26, 2012
- Ashley Cole's air hostess writes open letter to Cheryl Cole - Jul 28, 2011
- Underwood does own make-up - Apr 24, 2012
- Efron loves being in love - May 01, 2012
- Long likes 'feisty' Barrymore - Feb 14, 2011
- Pregnancy can't be planned, but won't mind adopting: JLo (Interview) - May 15, 2012
- Chace Crawfor has a crush on Cheryl Cole - Apr 19, 2010
- Chace ain't Lindsay's new man - Sep 19, 2009
- Katie to romance Crawford in 'Responsible Adults' - May 12, 2011