Fame made Cindy Crawford target of bulliesJanuary 7th, 2009 - 12:01 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, January 7 (ANI): Cindy Crawford has revealed that she had been a victim of high school bullies, who were jealous of her budding modelling career.
The supermodel said that few green-eyed girls sought to put down her fame by playing pranks.
“I was introduced to the local photographer who took some cheesy test shots of me, Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“Some girls at school found out, called me and said they were from a local store in our town, saying they wanted me to model for them.
I showed up for the interview, and the woman there said she knew nothing about it.
“I was so humiliated and I walked out and saw four girls from high school pointing and laughing, she added. (ANI)
- Crawford was bullied in school - Jan 07, 2009
- Crawford protecting daughter from media, not hindering her career - Mar 09, 2012
- When I was modelling, size 10 was a normal size: Cindy Crawford - Apr 21, 2011
- Pole Dancing: Secret Of Cindy Crawford’s Happy Marriage! - Oct 19, 2010
- Crawford loves hubby's humour, confidence - Aug 01, 2012
- Crawford not against plastic surgery - Feb 12, 2011
- Kathy Ireland named world's richest model - Feb 24, 2012
- Cindy Crawford talks about sex, kids and pole-dancing - Oct 18, 2010
- Crawford 'feels more confident about her body now than she did in her 20s' - Feb 11, 2011
- Cindy Crawford says good hair can make women look younger - Oct 04, 2010
- Teenaged transsexual enters Miss England pageant - Jan 14, 2012
- Zooey Deschanel was bullied at school - Jan 20, 2012
- Cindy Crawford's blackmailer to face trial - Mar 10, 2010
- Kate Moss wants to open modelling academy - Dec 22, 2010
- Naomi Campbell opens up about career on catwalk - Sep 30, 2010