Fame can be overwhelming: Selena GomezNovember 5th, 2011 - 2:48 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 5 (IANS) Actress-singer Selena Gomez, who started her career very young, feels fame can be “overwhelming” for youngsters. She also admits that she has seen her friends struggle with the spotlight.
“Obviously, it’s an overwhelming business, especially for those of us who have been in it since we were very young and have grown up with it,” contactmusic.com quoted the 19-year-old as saying.
“But you just have to make sure you have good friends around you and your family there to support you. It’s important to have that support system around you to help you cope,” she said.
- Gomez, Swift enjoy girls night - Apr 28, 2012
- Bieber too young for marriage - Apr 27, 2012
- Selena's mother to keep a check on her schedule - Jun 15, 2011
- Gomez supports boyfriend Bieber - Nov 06, 2011
- My career option will be acting: Selena Gomez (With Images) - Jul 23, 2011
- Gomez in no hurry to settle down - Aug 02, 2012
- Taylor, Emma love to cook, bake together - Apr 11, 2012
- Selena Gomez wants duet with Cheryl Cole - Nov 15, 2010
- Gomez has a crush on LaBeouf - Dec 29, 2010
- Justin Bieber Takes Off Selena Gomez’s Promise Ring! - Dec 27, 2010
- Selena Gomez halts music career - Apr 11, 2012
- Pixie Lott writes track for Selena Gomez - Apr 20, 2012
- Baby scandal made Bieber almost quit music - Jun 16, 2012
- Gomez terrified after threats from Bieber fans - Mar 12, 2011
- Bieber pens song for Gomez - Jul 31, 2012