Facebook bans Kylie Minogue’s ‘nude’ pic with teddy bearAugust 28th, 2010 - 4:20 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Aug 28 (ANI): An innocent picture of singer Kylie Minogue with a teddy bear was censored by Facebook for being nude, all because she was holding her microphone near his nether regions.
From the picture taken on stage at London’s G-A-Y club, Minogue, 42, can be seen sporting a big smile on her face as she hugged the oversized bear, the Daily Telegraph reported.
A fan posted the snap on Facebook but the site’s censors quickly took it down, explaining, “we do not allow photos that contain nudity”.
Meanwhile, the singer recently stunned her fans by playing an acoustic gig in a pub as a favour to her record company Parlophone. (ANI)
- Kylie Minogue Faces Facebook Ban For Hugging Teddy Bear! - Aug 26, 2010
- Kylie Minogue stuns fans - Aug 24, 2010
- Kylie Minogue Enthralls Viewers With Her Performance In A Remote Village Pub - Aug 26, 2010
- Minogue defends her controversial video - Dec 28, 2010
- Kylie Minogue joins Scissor Sisters onstage for Aussie show - Jul 29, 2010
- Knowles inspires Ora - Aug 13, 2012
- Kylie Minogue launches design contest - May 31, 2011
- Aussie woman nearly passes out as she meets idol Kylie Minogue - Jul 25, 2010
- Kylie Minogue teases with new tour poster - Mar 07, 2012
- Minogue meets sick children - Apr 02, 2011
- Kylie sports grungy look in new film - Jul 10, 2012
- Kylie Minogue to sing with sister? - Feb 23, 2012
- Gays vote Adele as top pop artist - Apr 23, 2012
- Minogue shows off biker chic in new promo - Apr 23, 2012
- Minogue to perform for gays - Jun 29, 2010