‘Expendables 2′ a break from politics: SchwarzeneggerAugust 19th, 2012 - 9:16 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 19 (IANS) Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger says filming “The Expendables 2″ was a welcome break from politics and sorting out educational issues.
The 65-year-old, who was Governor of California from 2003 to 2011, was delighted to be asked back to star in the sequel to the 2010 action movie.
“I was happy that I was asked to get in the bag,” contactmusic.com quoted Schwarzenegger as saying.
“For me it was really interesting because one day you are making policy and you’re stimulated in how you fix the budget problem of the state and about the maze of educational issues and all those things. Then the next day you are on the set having a shoot out from with Sly and all those guys,” he added.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger confirms return to acting - Feb 12, 2011
- Arnold missed action during political stint - Jul 15, 2012
- Schwarzenegger in talks for 'True Lies' sequel - Mar 23, 2011
- I 'killed' more people than Stallone: Schwarzenegger (With Images) - Aug 10, 2012
- Arnold Schwarzenegger to announce his TV series - Mar 25, 2011
- Schwarzenegger begs wife for second chance - May 28, 2011
- It's now Professor Arnold Schwarzenegger! - Aug 03, 2012
- Action heroes pay a price, says Stallone - Jul 12, 2012
- Arnie may return to acting - Jan 04, 2011
- Schwarzenegger to return to acting - Jan 02, 2011
- Schwarzenegger has secret lovechild! - May 17, 2011
- Medvedev accepts Schwarzenegger invite for skiing - Jan 04, 2011
- Schwarzenegger & DeVito to appear in 'Twins 2'? - May 10, 2011
- Schwarzenegger, Shriver part ways after 25 years - May 10, 2011
- 'Law & Order' to take on Arnold Schwarzenegger's infidelity saga - Jul 20, 2011