Exhausted Lady Gaga ‘given one-month off’April 30th, 2009 - 5:38 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 30 (ANI): Record label bosses have given exhausted Lady Gaga a month off to recuperate, it has emerged.
The singer has been running from country to country in a bid to promote her album and thus was left exhausted.
Therefore, her management has scrapped a string of commitments to give GaGa, real name Stefani Germanotta, some desperately needed time to recuperate.
“Stefani has been working relentlessly since last summer. She has criss-crossed the globe on numerous occasions promoting her album The Fame and the pressure has now started to get to her,” The Sun quoted a source, as saying.
“At a recent show in Atlanta she nearly collapsed on stage the day after a particularly wild night out. Her management have spotted the warning signs and do not want her going off the rails. They’ve scrapped all her commitments in August to give her time to get her head straight,” the source added. (ANI)
- Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta plans to take a break - Apr 30, 2009
- All about the 'birth' of Lady Gaga - Mar 04, 2011
- Lady Gaga says people call her 'Stefani' while in the bedroom - Feb 12, 2011
- Lady Gaga's mother to join her on tour - Apr 05, 2011
- Lady Gaga's hair for sale! - Oct 29, 2009
- Lady Gaga's former manager says singer was "painfully shy" - Oct 09, 2010
- Refer to Gaga by her real name in bedroom - Feb 09, 2011
- Lady Gaga 'thinks she's an aristocratic lady'! - May 06, 2010
- Gaga, boyfriend stage 'spiritual' commitment ceremony - Oct 20, 2010
- Cher to duet with Lady Gaga - Jul 23, 2011
- Lady Gaga Says Madonna Loves 'Born This Way' - Feb 16, 2011
- Flowers hit Lady Gaga in her 'Poker Face' on stage! - Dec 31, 2009
- Lady Gaga accused of copying ideas about music and style - Sep 10, 2010
- Lady GaGa wants to perform duet with Jedward for Queen - Jan 31, 2010
- Gaga named 'Lady DullDull' by crew - Oct 16, 2010