Ex-worker sues Tyra Banks over outstanding wagesSeptember 4th, 2009 - 5:22 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 4 (ANI): A former employee of Tyra Banks has sued her claiming she has held back his wages worth thousands of dollars.
Richard Thomas filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles County Superior Court charging the supermodel-turned-TV presenter of not paying him 3, 638 pounds, reports the Daily Star.
According to TMZ.com, Thomas says he is due money for “services rendered as assistant and advisor” to the star.
Although the legal papers insist that Thomas must himself ask Banks for the outstanding amount before filing the case, he says: “I have not been able to catch (Tyra) while she is in.” (ANI)
- Lauryn Hill sued by fashion consultant - Sep 27, 2011
- Has Spears settled harassment lawsuit? - Mar 02, 2012
- Former maid sues Kim Kardashian over unpaid wages - Feb 08, 2010
- One of the Charlie Angel's - Kate Jackson is looking at 'financial ruin' - May 11, 2010
- Tyra Banks learning management at Harvard Business School - Mar 15, 2011
- Heidi Klum, Seal divorcing? - Jan 22, 2012
- Rihanna sued by trainer over unpaid wages - Mar 04, 2010
- Rihanna sued by trainer over unpaid services - Mar 04, 2010
- Britney agrees to pay to end lawsuit - Feb 18, 2012
- Rihanna sues ex-owner over leakage in the house - Sep 01, 2011
- Deputy who arrested Mel Gibson is suing County of L.A. - Sep 08, 2010
- Hilton embroiled in $35mn hair extension lawsuit - Aug 12, 2010
- Elton John sued over 'Nikita' - Apr 27, 2012
- Hilary Duff's hubby slapped with lawsuit - Oct 05, 2010
- MJ's estate in double trouble - Sep 19, 2009
Tags: county superior court, daily star, due money, london, los angeles county, los angeles county superior court, richard thomas, supermodel, thousands of dollars, tmz, tv presenter, tyra banks, wages, worth thousands