Ex-wife sympathises with Tom CruiseAugust 8th, 2012 - 5:04 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 8 (IANS) Tom Cruise’s former wife Mimi Rogers has expressed her sympathy for the actor over his heartbreak.
The 56-year-old actress, who was married to Tom from 1987 to 1990, sympathised with Cruise and his third wife Katie Holmes over their recent split.
“I wish them both the best. There’s not much else to say. I really do, though. I wish them the best,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Mimi as saying.
Cruise and Holmes, who have a six-year-old daughter Suri, split in June after five years of being together.
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Cruise sets up trust fund for Suri - Aug 29, 2012
- Cruise takes helicopter ride with Suri - Jul 19, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes officially divorced - Aug 22, 2012
- Holmes to get $15 mn from Cruise? - Jul 01, 2012
- Katie Holmes tries to gain confidence, employs coach - Aug 08, 2012
- Cruise to file for divorce in Los Angeles - Jul 02, 2012
- Holmes cancels red carpet appearance - Jul 29, 2012
- Cruise-Holmes separation upsets JLO - Jul 13, 2012
- Katie Holmes fine after split - Jul 05, 2012
- Katie swears by daughter's fashion sense - Aug 07, 2011
- Cruise's adopted daughter joins Holmes fashion lable - May 11, 2011
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Tom Cruise to buy house in New York - Jul 24, 2012