Ex-wife gets huge cut in Gibson’s retirement packageSeptember 6th, 2012 - 6:05 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 6 (IANS) Mel Gibson’s ex-wife Robyn Denise Moore has reportedly got a huge cut in the actor’s pension money in the divorce settlement.
As per the divorce agreements, Moore has received half of the Screen Actors Guild pension, a union formed to protect the rights of performers, reports tmz.com.
She also got Gibson’s Director Guild of America pension benefits in addition to half of the profits gained by the actor’s production company, Icon.
The couple also divided earnings and property roughly estimated at $800 million. The two got married in the 1970s but called it quits in 2006.
- Gibson loses half fortune in divorce settlement - Dec 24, 2011
- Gibson, Moore seal divorce pact - Jun 29, 2011
- Mel Gibson puts his Malibu estate on market for $14.5m - Mar 23, 2011
- Sheen offers home to ex-wife - Aug 27, 2011
- A Tale of Divorce: Mel Gibson, Robyn, And An Amicable Ending - Apr 09, 2010
- Mel Gibson, ex-wife sell art collection at a loss - May 24, 2010
- Oksana Grigorieva's ex bodyguard sides with Mel Gibson - Jan 22, 2011
- Mel Gibson's divorce finally going to come through - Apr 09, 2010
- Cruise, Holmes' lawyers discuss divorce pact - Jul 08, 2012
- Sheen miffed at hotel trashing rumours - Jun 30, 2012
Tags: 1970s, company icon, denise moore, director guild of america, divorce agreements, divorce settlement, earnings, mel gibson, pension benefits, pension money, profits, retirement package, screen actors guild, wife robyn