Ex minder claims to be MJ’s youngest son Blanket’s biological dadSeptember 26th, 2010 - 5:40 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sep 26 (ANI): Michael Jackson’s former British bodyguard Matt Fiddes is claiming that he’s the biological father of the late star’s youngest son Blanket.
Fiddes, of Barnstaple, Devon, is set to tell Australian TV he fathered the eight-year-old by sperm donation for nothing, turning down a whopping 500,000 pounds offer from the superstar.
He has told pals he will fight for custody in case anything happens to Jacko’s mum Katherine.
“There is a strong resemblance and the dates match. He offered me a lot of cash but I turned him down as he was my good friend,” News Of The World quoted Fiddes as saying. (ANI)
- MJ's ex bodyguard to have paternity test for Blanket - Nov 17, 2010
- MJ's ex-minder won't take DNA test for Blanket - Sep 30, 2010
- Former bodyguard says MJ's son resembles him - Oct 30, 2010
- New MJ DVDs on the way - Oct 03, 2010
- Jackson's kids finally join school - Aug 29, 2010
- MJ's ex-minder drops TV libel action - Jun 22, 2010
- MJ's kids can't access trust funds until they turn 40 - Jun 01, 2010
- MJ's family planned to kidnap him, claims former bodyguard - Oct 30, 2010
- MJ's parents 'splitting after 60 years of marriage' - Aug 19, 2010
- Macaulay Culkin father of Jackson's youngest son? - Aug 31, 2009
- Virgin Trent Arsenault fathers 15 kids - Feb 09, 2012
- MJ's kids have a chance to be normal, says Lionel Richie - Aug 30, 2010
- Janet Jackson 'offering to raise MJ's kids' - Jul 18, 2009
- Is Home Alone star Macaulay Culkin biological dad of MJ's son Blanket? - Aug 31, 2009
- Conrad Murray 'to call MJ's kids as defense witnesses' - Sep 19, 2010