EX-James Bond George Lazenby to fight for kids custodyAugust 13th, 2008 - 4:55 am ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Aug 12 (ANI): George Lazenby is all set to fight it out with wife Pam Shriver’’s claim for custody over the couple’’s three young children.
The former James Bond actors wife Shriver, a former tennis star, has filed for divorce from Lazenby and cited “irreconcilable differences” for ending their six-year marriage.
The 68-year-old Lazenby said through spokesman Michael Sands that he loves his children “very much” and will seek sole legal and physical custody, reports the Daily Telegraph.
However 46-year old Shriver, who has won 22 grand slams said she would seek custody with supervised visits for Lazenby.
The couple are due in court on the 25 th of August. (ANI)
- Ex-tennis player Pam Shriver files for divorce from hubby - Aug 10, 2008
- George Lazenby wants to annul prenup with Pam Shiver - Jul 20, 2009
- Schwarzenegger's wife files for divorce - Jul 02, 2011
- Former 007 to use beer video to expose estranged wife in custody battle - Aug 25, 2008
- George Lazenby to pen tell-all book on his career - Nov 05, 2010
- Ex-wife's allegation shocks former Bond actor Lazenby - Aug 27, 2008
- 'Bond' star George Lazenby bedded 'a woman a day' - Sep 11, 2010
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- George Lazenby disappointed over monitored daytime visits with kids - Aug 26, 2008
- James Marsden splits from wife - Oct 02, 2011
- Holmes to get $15 mn from Cruise? - Jul 01, 2012
- Maria Shriver spends Memorial Day with her children - May 31, 2011
- Arquette files for divorce from Cox - Jun 13, 2012
- Kelsey Grammer wants sole custody of his children - May 18, 2011
- Kelsey Grammer To Divorce Third Wife Camille - Jul 02, 2010
Tags: daily telegraph, divorce, george lazenby, grand slams, irreconcilable differences, james bond actors, marriage, melbourne, michael sands, pam shriver, physical custody, spokesman, supervised visits, tennis star, wife pam