Ex-husband plans to sell J Lo’s nude videosJune 5th, 2011 - 6:27 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 5 (IANS) Singer Jennifer Lopez’s first husband Ojani Noa is set to sell to a port site their honeymoon videos in which J Lo appears naked.
Lopez’s lawyers hope to block the sale by enforcing a permanent injunction the singer took out to stop Ojani Noa from releasing the tapes.
Thesun.co.uk reports that Noa, who was married to Lopez for 11 months in 1997, has found a legal loophole in his battle to cash in.
Previously, a Los Angeles judge backed his girlfriend Claudia Vazquez, who bought 27 hours of footage, including 20 minutes of nudity, for a dollar from Noa.
She claims that Lopez was harming her livelihood by blocking work on a planned film incorporating the tapes.
Noa’s manager Ed Meyer said his client could market the steamy footage because J-Lo gave him permission to film her and gave him the tapes when they split.
He said bids started “in the hundreds of thousands” and were expected to rocket.
He added: “If an offer (from porn site) looks good, we’ll definitely take it.”
Lopez, who is now married to singer Marc Anthony, plans to appeal against the judge’s ruling.
- Jennifer Lopez's sex tape stolen - Jun 09, 2011
- J.Lo sues ex-hubby for $10M over using home sex videos in film - Nov 09, 2009
- J.Lo 'to be sued by ex-husband's girlfriend' - Dec 16, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez's Former Husband Barred From Releasing Their Honeymoon Tape - Nov 11, 2009
- There's no sex tape: JLo - Jun 20, 2011
- J.Lo seeks to prevent release of home sex videos - Dec 02, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez's stolen intimate tape recovered - Jun 10, 2011
- J.Lo's ex-hubby 'plans to audition for 'American Idol' - Sep 19, 2010
- J.Lo's ex-hubby plans to audition for 'American Idol' - Sep 20, 2010
- JLo's ex-hubby temporarily restrained from selling honeymoon tape - Nov 11, 2009
- Puffy dragged into J.Lo 'sex tape' case - Feb 02, 2010
- Anthony probes Lopez's relationship with first hubby - Apr 22, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez fights case to save image - Dec 03, 2010
- Lopez ready to marry Casper Smart - May 04, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez files suit to prevent sex-tapes from being public - Nov 10, 2009
Tags: ed meyer, girlfriend, honeymoon, hundreds of thousands, j lo, jennifer lopez, lawyers, legal loophole, livelihood, london, manager ed, marc anthony, naked lopez, noa, nudity, permanent injunction