Ex-bodyguard defends BritneySeptember 12th, 2010 - 2:01 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 12 (IANS) Britney Spears’ former bodyguard has come out in defence of the troubled singer, who is accused of sexually harassing another ex-bodygaurd, Fernando Flores.
Flores had accused the “Toxic” hitmaker of making sexual advances towards him while he worked for her. He also claimed that Britney used to abuse her children Sean Preston and Jayden James.
However, bodygaurd Mark Chinapen who worked for the pop star between 2007 and 2008 has slammed the allegations, reports contactmusic.com.
“In my time with Britney, I’ve never seen anything in a negative sense. If there was an issue, I would have said something to her or the authorities when it came to the kids. But we never saw anything negative. It (work) was very normal,” said Chinapen.
“Britney is one of those people who likes to conduct her own business. She’s not looking for someone to be in her face 24/7, just someone to assist when needed,” he added.
- Spears settles lawsuit with bodyguard - Sep 14, 2012
- Britney cleared of child abuse allegations - Jul 21, 2010
- Britney's ex K-Fed defends her over child abuse allegations - Sep 10, 2010
- Britney Spears sued for sexual harassment - Sep 09, 2010
- Britney slams sexual harassment claims by former bodyguard - Sep 10, 2010
- Britney is a fit mother: Child authorities - Jul 21, 2010
- Britney Spears Sued By Nanny Over Unpaid Wages - Oct 04, 2010
- Britney struggling to control kids amid child abuse claims - Sep 10, 2010
- Has Spears settled harassment lawsuit? - Mar 02, 2012
- Britney Spears faces child abuse probe - Jun 30, 2010
- Britney Spears denies sexual harassment and child abuse accusations by former security guard - Sep 10, 2010
- Britney Spears accused of physically harassing bodyguard - Jun 10, 2010
- Britney Spears denies accusations in Flores' lawsuit - Jul 21, 2011
- Spears full of obnoxious habits, claims ex-bodyguard - Jul 22, 2011
- Britney Spears denies sexual harassment charges - Sep 11, 2010