EVV Satyanarayana Passes Away Due To Massive Heart AttackJanuary 22nd, 2011 - 8:01 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Jan 22, (THAINDIAN NEWS) With the sudden demise of noted Telugu filmmaker EVV Satyanarayana the entire Tollywood industry has been left in a shock. The ace filmmaker passed away at the age of 56, in Hyderabad last night losing his life out to a massive heart attack. Off late the director- producer had not been in the pink of his health as he was suffering from a fretful cancer. The producer was battling with a throat cancer.
The famous Telugu filmmaker who is known to have given several superstars to the Telugu film industry breathed his last at the Apollo Hospital, Jubilee Hills on January 21. It was only a few days back that his critical health condition had led his family to admit him ion the hospital. EVV Satyanarayana is survived by his wife Saraswathi and two sons Allari Naresh and Aryan Rajesh. The news has come to add a a severe jolt not only for many in the Telugu film fraternity but outsiders as well. Thousands of fans have been flung in state of despair after learning of the demise of EVV Satyanarayana.
EVV Satyanarayana was the man who gave the industry the superstar Pawan Kalyan. Not only Pawan Kalyan, he also made a superstar out of his second son Allari Naresh whom he made famous with super hit movies like “Kithakithalu” and “Bendu Apparao”. He had also launched his elder son Aryan Rajesh with “Hai”. He made his debut as a director with “Chevilo Puvvu” gradually going on to earn a huge success with “Premakhaidi”. He stepped into the shoes of a producer with “Chala Bagundi”. He also made a venture in the Hindi film industry with “Suryavansh”.
- 'Sudigaadu', fun all the way (Telugu Movie Review) - Aug 26, 2012
- 'Buridi' to hit screen on April 30 - Apr 19, 2010
- "Madatha Kaja" - nothing new on offer (Telugu Movie Review) - Oct 02, 2011
- 'Kathi Kantha Rao' an enjoyable comedy (Telugu Movie Review) - Dec 12, 2010
- EVV gets ready for his half century - Nov 05, 2009
- 'Komaram Puli' released! - Sep 10, 2010
- Allari Naresh To Play A Rich Boy In His Next Film - Oct 19, 2010
- 'Bendu Appa Rao' this month - Oct 06, 2009
- 'Buridi' is busy in re-recording - Apr 09, 2010
- 'Bendu Apparao' completes schedule - Jun 25, 2009
- Chiranjeevi's son ties knot with Upasana - Jun 14, 2012
- 'Bendu Appa Rao' audio soon - Sep 10, 2009
- Allari Naresh to play hero in Rocket Singh remake - Jan 06, 2010
- EVV's film to go on sets on January 1 - Dec 29, 2009
- One song left for 'Bendu Appa Rao' - Jul 29, 2009
Tags: apollo hospital, aryan rajesh, critical health, evv, health condition, heart attack, hindi film industry, jubilee hills, kithakithalu, madhuri, massive heart attack, naresh, pawan kalyan, saraswathi, satyanarayana, son aryan, sudden demise, telugu film industry, throat cancer, tollywood