Everybody fights and reunites, why criticise us: FarahJuly 31st, 2012 - 1:40 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 31 (IANS) Fights and reunions happen everywhere, then why people create a hype when a celebrity is involved, asks Farah Khan who has reunited with her favourite star Shah Rukh Khan.
Farah’s husband Shirish Kunder and Shah Rukh had a brawl during the success party of Karan Johar’s “Agneepath” and it became the talk of the town.
However, things have normalised between both the families and Farah, who gave two consecutive hits with SRK - “Main Hoon Na” and “Om Shanti Om” - is once again making a film with the superstar.
“Since we are in the film line, any little thing one does becomes a very big thing. That particular incident became such a big news. But fact is that we all fight with each other,” Farah told IANS.
“Forget about friends, we fight with our family members too. They get separated and then reunite. I think if one realises what went wrong and patches up, then nothing like it. I just don’t understand why do people criticise when we reunite,” she added.
Right now the choreographer-turned-director-turned actor is looking forward to the release of her “Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi”, which marks her debut as an actress.
Talking about her foray into acting, Farah says she “was initially sckeptical” about the transition.
“There are many questions that came to my mind before taking up the role but thankfully I have a range of people who called me and said that I am going to take all the debut awards next year,” she said.
Farah will be seen romancing Boman Irani in “Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi” when it releases Aug 24.
- Without Shirish's support, couldn't have acted: Farah - Jun 20, 2012
- Farah, Boman's 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' moment - Jul 17, 2012
- Shirish Kunder apologises to SRK - Aug 25, 2012
- Shah Rukh showers praise on Farah - Jul 24, 2012
- Farah Khan turns item girl! - Jul 13, 2012
- Shakespearean farce or SRK's short fuse? B-Town debates - Jan 31, 2012
- Farah sad with SRK-Shirish brawl - Jan 30, 2012
- Shirish won't enjoy watching me with someone else: Farah - Jul 26, 2012
- Mom-in-law upset with Farah Khan - Aug 07, 2012
- We all want Sanjay to get married: Bela Sehgal - Jun 22, 2012
- I'm not comfortable with romantic scenes: Boman Irani - Jul 28, 2012
- 'Happy New Year' goes on floors in December - Jul 26, 2012
- Boman romances Farah in 'Shirin...' at wife's behest - Aug 22, 2012
- Farah got kiss scene removed from 'Shirin Farhad...' - Jul 27, 2012
- When Farah danced to Geeta's tune - Jul 15, 2012
Tags: actress, agneepath, boman irani, choreographer, consecutive hits, debut, family members, farah khan, film line, foray, hype, karan johar, kunder, om, padi, realises, reunions, shah rukh khan, shirin farhad, superstar