Evangeline Lilly wants another childOctober 4th, 2011 - 3:17 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 4 (IANS) Former “Lost” actress Evangeline Lilly, who gave birth to a baby boy four months ago, says she would love to have another child.
Lilly, who is currently busy filming “The Hobbit”, admits if she wasn’t working she would love to have another child with boyfriend Norman Kali.
“If I wasn’t working right now, I’d probably be pregnant again!” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 32-year-old as saying.
- Evangeline Lilly is pregnant - Apr 17, 2011
- Evangelina Lilly becomes a mom - May 23, 2011
- Allen's long battle with life - Mar 09, 2011
- Naomi Watts wants a daughter - May 08, 2012
- Not easy to deal with claims about Bieber: Gomez - Nov 18, 2011
- Mel B doesn't care about pregnancy weight - Mar 23, 2011
- Simpson's weight issues - Sep 05, 2012
- Jessica won't marry until she loses weight - Mar 14, 2012
- Rosario Dawson splits from boyfriend? - May 22, 2011
- Una Healy won't propose - Nov 25, 2011
- Dannii Minogue to stay in Australia - Aug 18, 2011
- Adele thrilled with pregnancy - Jul 18, 2012
- It's a baby boy for Rachel Zoe, husband - Mar 27, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen wants a girl? - Sep 13, 2012
- Brook wants to marry boyfriend - Aug 27, 2011