Evan Rachel Wood to play 500-year-old vampire in ‘True Blood’April 23rd, 2009 - 5:11 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, April 23 (ANI): Actress Evan Rachel Wood has signed on to star as a 500-year-old bloodsucking vampire in a hit U.S. TV drama.
The ‘Wrestler’ star will portray Sophie-Anne, the vampire Queen of Louisiana, in the upcoming second season of ‘True Blood’, which debuted last year (08).
According to Website EW.com, she will appear in a two-episode arc at the end of the new season, reports Contactmusic.
Meanwhile, rumours are abuzz that Manson and Rachel Woods have rekindled their romance.
The couple, who ended their two-year relationship in October last year, have reportedly reunited. (ANI)
- Evan Rachel Wood confesses that she is bisexual - Apr 19, 2011
- Marilyn Manson back in love with Wood - Apr 15, 2009
- Marilyn Manson and Rachel Wood have rekindled their romance? - Apr 15, 2009
- Marilyn Manson dating Lana Del Rey? - Mar 24, 2012
- Wood glad to call off engagement with Manson - Sep 19, 2011
- Evan Rachel Wood And Marilyn Manson Split - Aug 18, 2010
- No failed relationship for Rachel Wood - Nov 02, 2011
- Rachel Wood vows never to divorce - Jun 22, 2011
- Marilyn Manson rekindles romance with Evan Rachel Wood - Dec 04, 2009
- Rachel Wood, Bell rekindle romance - Jul 02, 2011
- Evan Rachel Wood says she 'is up for dating girls' - Apr 18, 2011
- Evan Wood obsessed with Bieber - Sep 17, 2011
- Episode 2 Of "True Blood" Season 3 Gets High On Drama - Jun 21, 2010
- Wedding bells for Marilyn Manson, Evan Rachel Wood? - Jan 06, 2010
- Evan Rachel Wood says she has vampire complexion - Jun 12, 2009