Eva Longoria’s dating showMarch 27th, 2012 - 2:56 am ICT by IANS
London, March 27 (IANS) Actress Eva Longoria is developing a TV dating show, according to a media report.
The actress who recently split from boyfriend Eduardo Cruz, is she’s putting her own love woes behind her to focus on the upcoming romance series.
Longoria is working on the show, tentatively titled “All About Love”, in which matchmakers will set up singletons, reports nypost.com.
The actress’ production company will start work on the show next month.
- Another split for Eva Longoria? - Mar 09, 2012
- Eva Longoria a hopeless romantic! - Apr 10, 2012
- Longoria, Cruz part ways - Jun 29, 2012
- Eva Longoria dating Mark Sanchez - Sep 14, 2012
- I was lucky to find Eduardo: Longoria - Nov 30, 2011
- Longoria in pursuit of happiness - Feb 24, 2012
- Longoria gets rid of tattoo - Jan 22, 2012
- Now Longoria goes topless - May 15, 2011
- Are Eva Longoria & Eduardo Cruz dating each other? - Apr 26, 2011
- Diaz's mystery man - Jul 21, 2012
- Eva Longoria Dating Penelope Cruz's Younger Brother Eduardo? - Jan 29, 2011
- Diaz, Combs working on movie project - Nov 15, 2011
- Longoria dating Penelope's brother? - Feb 08, 2011
- Longoria fuming over affair rumours - Nov 01, 2011
- Eva Longoria eager to have kids - Apr 08, 2011