Eva Longoria to move to FranceMay 1st, 2009 - 12:44 am ICT by IANS
London, April 30 (IANS) “Desperate Housewives” star Eva Longoria has decided to move to her husband Tony Parker’s homeland France.
The actress, currently lives in Los Angeles with the San Antonio Spurs basketball star, who was born in Belgium and raised in France and she is hoping to spend time in her husband’s home country after her hit show “Desperate Housewives” comes to an end and he retires from the sport, reports contactmusic.com.
“Tony and I will be moving to France after ‘Desperate Housewives’. Actually after his basketball career. Not for a while, but we’ll be living there for a bit,” she said.
- Tony Parker's Wife Eva Longoria Involved in Car Crash - Oct 22, 2010
- Longoria gets rid of tattoo - Jan 22, 2012
- Eva Longoria Dating Penelope Cruz's Younger Brother Eduardo? - Jan 29, 2011
- Brent Barry The Cuckolded Husband? - Nov 18, 2010
- Eva Longoria, Tony Parker's divorce finalized - Feb 01, 2011
- Eva Longoria Files For Divorce From Tony Parker Citing "Irreconcilable Differences" - Nov 18, 2010
- Eva Longoria And Tony Parker Deny Divorce Rumors - Nov 17, 2010
- Eva Longoria says that talk about divorce makes her sad - Mar 16, 2011
- Longoria wants Parker tattoos removed - Nov 25, 2010
- Longoria treasures her good times with Parker - Apr 08, 2012
- Eva Longoria files for divorce from 'cheating' husband Tony Parker - Nov 18, 2010
- Eva Longoria & Tony Parker launch a new 'Grease' contest - Dec 29, 2009
- Eva Longoria Parker wants a big family - Sep 18, 2010
- Is Erin Barry The Other Woman? - Nov 18, 2010
- Longoria denies reality show participation - Dec 31, 2010