Eva Longoria to be godmother of Beckham babyJune 15th, 2011 - 5:48 am ICT by IANS
London, June 15 (IANS) Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham has asked actress Eva Longoria to be the godmother of her unborn daughter.
Victoria, who already has three sons, Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, 8, and Cruz, 6, is expecting her fourth child with husband David Beckham. The couple spent some time deciding who to choose for the special role in their daughter’s life and they are confident the actress will be the perfect choice.
“Victoria ran it past David and they both want Eva. She’s extremely honoured,” a source told British newspaper The Sun.
Victoria and Longoria became close friends after the former Spice Girl moved to Los Angeles in 2007.
- Longoria plans baby shower for Victoria Beckham - Jan 21, 2011
- Victoria dedicates Olympic performance to family - Aug 16, 2012
- Victoria is doing great: David Beckham - Mar 10, 2011
- Beckhams plan lavish first birthday for Harper - Jun 29, 2012
- Victoria sleeps with dog - Jun 26, 2011
- Victoria Beckham planning to call her daughter 'Santa' - Apr 11, 2011
- Longoria borrows clothes from Victoria - Aug 29, 2012
- Victoria to support Eva Longoria through split - Nov 24, 2010
- David Beckham gets another tattoo - Oct 11, 2011
- Posh tries to hide baby bump under billowing dress - Apr 12, 2011
- Being a working mum is hard: Victoria Beckham - Jun 09, 2011
- Victoria's family is her priority - Jul 12, 2012
- Beckham downloads Beatles song for unborn baby - Jul 02, 2011
- Important to be role model to kids: Victoria Beckham - Nov 10, 2010
- Beckhams' 'baby girl is mini-Posh' - Mar 05, 2011