Eva Longoria talks about her ‘divorce diet’April 7th, 2011 - 8:16 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, April 7 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Eva Longoria has revealed that it might be true that she is on “divorce diet” after ending her marriage with NBA player Tony Parker. The “Desperate Housewives” star was on “Good Morning America” to promote her new recipe book “Eva’s Kitchen”.
When the actress was asked about the joke that she is on “divorce diet” following her divorce, Eva laughed and said that she acknowledges the fact that people lose weight just after having a divorce but she is yet to determine why. She however spoke about what she is doing and how she is handling the divorce.
She said that, “Great, I’ve been so busy — I mean divorce is not great. I’ve been fine. Getting through it, getting past it. It’s nice to be surrounded by your family and your friends and also to be blessed with a great career and other projects like my book.”
Eva was interviewed by Elizabeth Vargas when she appeared on GMA. Eva explained that she has been lucky to have her friends and relatives play active roles in her life since her divorce. She also revealed that her career and her book has kept her busy.
- Divorce has been hard, says Tony - Feb 12, 2011
- I would never use marriage trouble to sell cookbook, says Eva Longoria - Apr 06, 2011
- Tony Parker admits divorce from Eva Longoria was 'hard' - Feb 13, 2011
- Eva Longoria files for divorce from 'cheating' husband Tony Parker - Nov 18, 2010
- Eva enjoying life after divorce - Mar 20, 2011
- Divorce took a toll on Longoria's health - Jan 04, 2012
- Longoria wants Parker tattoos removed - Nov 25, 2010
- Tony Parker's 'textmate' denies affair with him - Dec 03, 2010
- Every time I talk about my divorce, I want to cry: Eva Longoria - Mar 16, 2011
- Eva Longoria 'pops out of her plunging jacket' during cookbook promo - Apr 08, 2011
- Eva Longoria flies to Texas to 'spend time with' Tony Parker - Dec 16, 2010
- Another split for Eva Longoria? - Mar 09, 2012
- Eva Longoria learns sign language - Jun 09, 2011
- Tony and I have decided to divorce: Eva Longoria - Nov 18, 2010
- Eva Longoria says that talk about divorce makes her sad - Mar 16, 2011
Tags: actress, desperate housewives, diet, divorce, elizabeth vargas, eva longoria, fact that people, good morning america, housewives star, joke, marriage, nba player, recipe book, relatives, tony parker