Eva Longoria says that talk about divorce makes her sadMarch 16th, 2011 - 8:56 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Mar 16 (THAINDIAN NEWS) It has been almost three months now since Eva Longoria’s divorce was finalized but she still hurts when she has to talk about it.
In the April edition of the Allure Magazine, Longoria revealed that she finds strength and comfort in the company of her cast mates on “Desperate Housewives”.
The 36-year-old told the magazine that, “Every time I talk about it, I want to cry. It’s been hard. Very hard… Some people collect plates and stamps and coins. I collect people, I collect amazing, smart, interesting women.”
Longoria and husband Tony Parker divorced in January after it emerged that the San Antonio Spurs player was having an affair with the wife of a former teammate. After the breakup, Longoria has moved into another relationship with Eduardo Cruz.
Despite starting a new relationship, Longoria insists that she is still in transition state following her divorce. She says she is charting up a new route for her future that she would love.
Longoria will be staring in a new movie which also includes Christian Slater. Filming of the movie, “Without Men”, is expected to commence soon and Longoria says she welcome the interruption that the movie would bring to her life.
- Longoria gets rid of tattoo - Jan 22, 2012
- Longoria says dealing with divorce has been hard - Mar 15, 2011
- Longoria in pursuit of happiness - Feb 24, 2012
- Eva Longoria, beau lock lips in public - Mar 10, 2011
- Another split for Eva Longoria? - Mar 09, 2012
- Eva Longoria Dating Penelope Cruz's Younger Brother Eduardo? - Jan 29, 2011
- Are Eva Longoria & Eduardo Cruz dating each other? - Apr 26, 2011
- Longoria, Cruz part ways - Jun 29, 2012
- Every time I talk about my divorce, I want to cry: Eva Longoria - Mar 16, 2011
- Eva Longoria: Body Inked With Marriage Date To Stay - Jan 13, 2011
- Tony Parker's 'textmate' denies affair with him - Dec 03, 2010
- Is Eva Longoria dating Penelope Cruz's brother Eduardo? - Feb 03, 2011
- Longoria fuming over affair rumours - Nov 01, 2011
- I was lucky to find Eduardo: Longoria - Nov 30, 2011
- Longoria treasures her good times with Parker - Apr 08, 2012
Tags: allure magazine, cast mates, christian slater, coins, desperate housewives, divorce, eduardo cruz, eva longoria, former teammate, having an affair, interruption, relationship, san antonio spurs, stamps, three months, tony parker, transition state