Eva Longoria Parker thought she was an “Aztec princess”!April 4th, 2010 - 11:35 am ICT by ANI
London, Apr 4 (ANI): Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria Parker thought she an “Aztec princess” - but her vision was dashed by recent genealogy results.
The actress participated in the U.S. TV documentary American Lives, and found, through an in-depth DNA test, that her ancestors are mostly Spanish, not native Americans, reports The Daily Express.
She says, “I was like ‘I’m a proud Mexican-American.’ I swear I was an Aztec princess in a past life, and then I do the blood test and I’m 75 per cent Spaniard. It totally screwed me up.
“Obviously there’s a mixture of indigenous people and Spaniards because of the conquests, but I thought I was mostly Mexican… I’m Mayan! I thought I was Aztec this whole time… But I do think I was a Mayan princess now.” (ANI)
- Every time I talk about my divorce, I want to cry: Eva Longoria - Mar 16, 2011
- Eva Longoria eyeing Mexican actress biopic - May 20, 2009
- I would never use marriage trouble to sell cookbook, says Eva Longoria - Apr 06, 2011
- Eva Longoria Parker eyes Maria Felix biopic - May 20, 2009
- Longoria in pursuit of happiness - Feb 24, 2012
- Longoria Parker to star in Spanish film - Aug 21, 2009
- Eva Longoria Parker loves Mexican food - Dec 07, 2009
- Longoria says dealing with divorce has been hard - Mar 15, 2011
- Eva Longoria fights for kids who work in farms - Jul 25, 2011
- Actress Lupe Ontiveros dies - Jul 28, 2012
- Eva Longoria eyeing biopic on Mexican actress - May 20, 2009
- Eva enjoying life after divorce - Mar 20, 2011
- Eva Longoria eager to have kids - Apr 08, 2011
- Longoria shoots lesbian love scenes for new film - Jul 19, 2011
- Dane Cook wants to take newly single Eva Longoria out for dinner - Nov 27, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,