Eva Longoria Parker eyes Maria Felix biopicMay 20th, 2009 - 12:00 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 20 (ANI): Eva Longoria Parker would love to live the character of legendary Mexican film actress Maria Felix on the big screen.
The actress revealed she idolised the late veteran, who had been one of the icons of the golden era of the Cinema of Mexico.
The Desperate Housewives star further said the role would also help her celebrate her own Mexican genes.
“I’d love to adapt the story of Maria Felix. I think she’s the icon of Mexican cinema, and I would love to bring her story to life,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling the New York Daily News.
“I’m very proud of being Mexican-American, so I celebrate it as much as possible,” she added. (ANI)
- Eva Longoria eyeing Mexican actress biopic - May 20, 2009
- Eva Longoria eyeing biopic on Mexican actress - May 20, 2009
- Longoria Parker to star in Spanish film - Aug 21, 2009
- Every time I talk about my divorce, I want to cry: Eva Longoria - Mar 16, 2011
- Eva Longoria Dozed Off During Date With Tony - Oct 12, 2010
- Eva Longoria Parker wants a big family - Sep 18, 2010
- Actress Lupe Ontiveros dies - Jul 28, 2012
- Longoria evolved with 'Desperate Housewives' character - May 09, 2012
- Longoria, Cruz part ways - Jun 29, 2012
- Eva enjoying life after divorce - Mar 20, 2011
- Eva by Eva Longoria perfect formula to attract man - Oct 02, 2010
- Longoria wants Parker tattoos removed - Nov 25, 2010
- Eva Longoria Parker thought she was an "Aztec princess"! - Apr 04, 2010
- `Without Men' features Eva Longoria in lesbian scene - Jul 29, 2011
- Longoria shoots lesbian love scenes for new film - Jul 19, 2011
Tags: biopic, desperate housewives, eva longoria, eva longoria parker, film actress, genes, housewives star, maria felix, mexican cinema, mexican film, mexico, new york daily news, veteran, york daily news